chaoticprison.net/discord
Click to join
am eeb
ericastylesx
10 posts
1 topics
IGN: ericastylesx
over 2 years ago

I am ericastylesx or eeb and I thoroughly enjoy listening to my king, harry styles. I also love twenty one pilots (this statement is underrated). My favorite animal is a duck. I am a college student, coming up on my graduation. I miss spending time on Chaotic, but I am excited to see its new developments. Our staff team is beyond amazing and it brings me so much happiness that such a lovely group of people are working to create a space for us to enjoy as a community. I have made some long-lasting friendships because of this server (shoutout to the homie @kllrjmk) and am so excited to get back online soon enough to spend time with them doing something we love. The reset is going to be so worth the wait, I am beyond ready to pull all-nighters mining and dueling!

👍 x 6
Jahh
2 posts
1 topics
IGN: Jahh
over 2 years ago

nerd lol

👍 x 3
ericastylesx
10 posts
1 topics
over 2 years ago

@xan i'm so excited to demolish you in duels

👍 x 2 | x 1
Flogna Moderator Forums Admin
33 posts
9 topics
IGN: Flogna
over 2 years ago

OMG HI ERICA AND EEB my cbffs♋️, since 2020 we became close friends and i appreciate you everyday for putting up with my dramatic ass 😂 

u ma'am are one of the funniest people i have met and such a kind caring person! the fact it's only been 2 years... It's felt like I've known you for a LIFE TIME!!!111! I APPRECIATE YOU and eeb!

Last edited: over 2 years ago 👍 x 2

YouTube - 3/13/2020
Helper - 1/11/2022
Moderator - 11/4/2022
Matticles
2 posts
1 topics
IGN: Matticles
over 2 years ago

hi erica

👍 x 1
ericastylesx
10 posts
1 topics
over 2 years ago

hi mattICKles 

Hayden24
3 posts
0 topics
IGN: Hayden24
over 2 years ago

weird

ericastylesx
10 posts
1 topics
over 2 years ago

who are you @hayden24 

KittTea Community Manager
Manager
15 posts
10 topics
IGN: KittTea
over 2 years ago

Fun Fact: I listen to As It Was by Harry Styles on REPEAT because of Erica 🧡 ICONIC QUEEN

Last edited: over 2 years ago 👍 x 2
Hayden24
3 posts
0 topics
IGN: Hayden24
over 2 years ago

your worst nightmare.... 😈

👍 x 1 | x 1