i am flogna
Flogna Moderator Forums Admin
33 posts
9 topics
IGN: Flogna
over 2 years ago

Flogna pfp by Tsteddy!

hi chaotic people

I am Flogna and I am a long time player of Chaotic Prison. I joined either end of 1.0 or 2.0 and been around since. Chaotic has been one of the best communities I've been apart of (it has it's toxic parts, but what community doesn't?)! The staff team's efforts so far into making this upcoming reset is amazing! They are all so wonderful to work with! I aspired back when I first joined the server to join the staff team and as of January 11th 2022, I was given my chance to join the team as a Helper! Now that I've gotten a chance to be a Helper, I've fulfilled a goal that my younger self set out to do and now am going to try my best to help whoever needs assistance on Chaotic! 

I make YouTube videos on Chaotic from stuff like the The Chaotic News Show (keeps the people of Chaotic up to date with all the new stuff including player led events, staff events, etc.), to KittyGames videos, to just random other types of videos just having fun. By doing these videos for the server, it's kinda forced me to be more open and less introverted like I usually am and doing so making some amazing friends along the way! 

I, like everyone waiting on this reset, cannot wait for it to come! I'm excited to be back on the server mining away and talking with everyone!

Follow my socials:

Last edited: over 2 years ago 👍 x 3

YouTube - 3/13/2020
Helper - 1/11/2022
Moderator - 11/4/2022
ericastylesx
10 posts
1 topics
IGN: ericastylesx
over 2 years ago

hi Flogna I enjoyed reading your introduction! It's crazy that we've both been on Chaotic for so long, and just met two years ago!!! I'm happy I met you, you're one of the funniest Cancers I have ever encountered :p I can already tell this reset is going to be so worth the wait, and that is thanks to you and every other staff member. This community deserves the staff team we have and I appreciate YOU. ok bye. greg.

👍 x 3